Welcome to Sue’s Cat Sitting Service.
My name is Sue and I started the business in 2016, after cat sitting for friends and family for years. I have two cats of my own, Holly & O’Malley and I know how hard it is to leave them when you go away on holiday.
I cover Penwortham, Longton, Hutton, Lostock Hall & the surrounding areas. I am reliable and trustworthy. This is so important when looking for the right person to look after your cat. I offer a professional and personal service taking care of your cat in its own home while you are away. I am DBS/CRB checked, fully insured and I am the only person that will be caring for your pet.
Please take a look at my website and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Covid-19 Update 18/3/21
I will be back cat sitting from the 12th April, if all goes to plan with the lockdown restrictions on self-catering holidays being lifted.
I will still not be doing any face to face meetings, so any new customers I will have to do everything online or over the telephone.
When I first start back I won’t be able to come into anyone’s home if someone else is living there while you’re away. This is something I will introduce back into my sittings once I feel it is safe to do so. Sorry to any of my regular customers that I usually do this for, unfortunately at the moment I am still not comfortable doing this.
Please contact me for availability and bookings.
Looking forward to getting back to cat sitting
COVID-19 – Update 7/9/20
How does the coronavirus affect Sues Cat Sitting Service?
“My top priority is the safety of all my customers and their beloved pets”
- Going forward for new customers I will be doing my meet & greets online or over the telephone, rather than face to face. I will email or message you the Pet Information sheet & Client Information sheet for you to fill in and leave in the house for me on my first visit.
- I will ask that all customers drop their key off at my home, through the letterbox, in an envelope with their name on it, at a time that is convenient for themselves, to avoid face to face contact.
- During the pandemic I will be wearing a pair of disposable gloves for every cat sitting visit.
- Please leave everything I will need in one place to minimize my movement around the home. It goes without saying that I will keep all areas as clean as possible.
- If the cat owner is living in shared accommodation, ideally they should ask their flatmates or family member to look after the cat/s. At the moment I am unwilling to enter a home while someone is staying in it while you are away.
- I am aware that this is an unprecedented situation, so for any reason you need to cancel your booking a full refund will be given or a credit note for your next booking.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries or enquiries. Let’s hope that sometime soon we can return to a more normal life