Welcome to Sue’s Cat Sitting Service.
My name is Sue and I started the business in 2016, after cat sitting for friends and family for years. I have two cats of my own, Holly & O’Malley and I know how hard it is to leave them when you go away on holiday.
I am reliable and trustworthy. This is so important when looking for the right person to look after your cat. I offer a professional and personal service taking care of your cat in its own home while you are away. I am DBS/CRB checked, fully insured and I am the only person that will be caring for your pet.
Please take a look at my website and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
COVID-19 – Update 13/6/20
How does the coronavirus affect Sues Cat Sitting Service?
“My top priority is the safety of all my customers and their beloved pets”
- Going forward for new customers I will try to keep the majority of the meet & greet digital or over the telephone. We will be able to talk about the process and you can show me where everything is through a video chat or tell me via our telephone conversation. Where this is not possible a social distanced doorstep visit could possibly be made.
- I will ask that all customers drop their key off at my home, through the letterbox, in an envelope with their name on it, at a time that is convenient for themselves, to avoid face to face contact.
- During the pandemic I will be wearing a pair of disposable gloves for every cat sitting visit and will wear a mask towards the end of the sitting, a few days before you are due back home.
- Please leave everything I will need in one place to minimise my movement around the home. It goes without saying that I will keep all areas as clean as possible.
- If the cat owner is living in shared accommodation, ideally they should ask their flatmates or family member to look after the cat/s. At the moment I am unable to enter a home while someone is staying in it while you are away.
- According to the WHO Organisation, there’s no evidence that cats can get ill from coronavirus or pass it to humans. However I will keep my hygiene levels very high and will wash my hands after interacting with your cat/s
- I am aware that this is an unprecedented situation, so for any reason you need to cancel your booking a full refund will be given or a credit note for your next booking.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries or enquiries. Let’s hope that sometime soon we can return to a more normal life